Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Just making cards this afternoon...

The newest Stampin' Up catalog arrived today which is always good news.  The bad news is you can't order from it yet!  There is always something in it that I want to make NOW!  lol!  So I used my Cameo and some stamps to make my version of their project.

The sunglasses are from Forever Young cartridge.  I used a Peachy Keen stamp for the sun's face and added some ink on the cheeks.  The sentiment was printed in Hallmark Card Making software.












I saw a card similar to this online and dug out some stamps I've owned for several years to make this one.  The flower is inked with Rhubarb Stalk and I colored the leaves with a Promarker.

1 comment:

Pat said...

I really like the sunshine card! The perfect card to cheer up someone!